Responsive Web Design With the advent of responsive techniques, design patterns and
off-the-shelf components, responsive Web design has become more than a technique — but rather a new mindset that requires us all to rethink and extend our practices. Responsive design is also about performance, server-side components, content strategy and conditional loading.
With this eBook, you will learn how to go from non-responsive layouts to optimized responsive mobile experiences. We're happy to present techniques to help you overcome outdated practices and set new defaults in your workflow — a new responsive design workflow.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How Much Has The Web Really Changed?
- Looking Beyond Common Media Query Breakpoints
- Logical Breakpoints For Your Responsive Design
- Preparing Websites For The Unexpected
- How To Maintain Hierarchy Through Content Choreography
- Towards A Retina Web
- Building A Better Responsive Website
- How To Make Your Websites Faster On Mobile Devices