Getting Started with Zurb Foundation 5 Building a website or app from scratch takes a lot of time, one of the most consuming parts are the testing and debugging of code that’s involved.
Foundation is a responsive front-end framework that comes with a complete of easy customizable features and functions, that allows us to quickly build layouts with a consistent look on any type of device.
Table of Contents
- What is a Front-End Framework?
- Types of Front-End Frameworks
- Digging into Foundation
- Installing Foundation
- Building a Top Bar
- Building a Headline
- Building an Orbit Slider
- Working with the Grid System
- How to Offset a Grid Column
- Nesting a Row inside a Column
- Building a Modal Contact Form
- Embedding a Flexible Video
- Using Pricing Tables
- Using Icon Fonts
- Using Foundation Snippets