The Better Man Project Men take better care of their cars than they do their own bodies, finding health information too technical, scary, or boring. Written and designed in a guy-friendly manner--think of a cross between an owner's manual to a vintage muscle car and a Boy Scout handbook--The Better Man Project aims to change that with a practical health guide to help men achieve the holy grail of a well-lived life.
In response to its readers' calls for more health content in the manner that they've come to expect from Men's Health, here is straightforward, personal information delivered with a double-shot of humor. Baby boomers and millennials alike will respond to the promise of leaner, stronger, healthier longevity. Features include:
• Health and fitness self-tests so readers see how they measure up to other guys their age
• A decade-by-decade cheat sheet for diagnostic tests men must have
• Special reports on testosterone supplementation, telomere protection, reversing diabetes and heart disease, and preventing dementia
• A troubleshooter's guide to common ailments and quick fixes
• A simple plan for losing weight and preserving muscle mass
• Answers to 50 questions men are afraid to ask their doctors
Readers who seize this moment and follow the world-class tips in this book can expect the next 40, 50, or more years of their lives to be the most active, fun, and satisfying ever.